Friday, March 23, 2012

Introducing Ed FIsher's Short Shrift


My wife, Nedra, and I have lived in Mt. Pleasant since 1977. I taught at CMU until 2001 teaching Management Information Systems courses in the College of Business Administration. Nedra is very active in Art Reach of Mid Michigan and I have tagged along.

I have always been a writer, mostly about technical subjects. Since retiring, I have written several books, been a member of the Morning Sun Editorial Board, and have written a column and a Community Commentary blog for the paper.

This new blog will reflect my thoughts and opinions about a wide variety of topics, including national, state, and local affairs, science and art as they relate to our community, and an occasional photo essay. I have always loved graphics and will often include them in this blog.

I hope Short Shrift will entertain and inform, if not bemuse you.

To see one of my photo essays, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment