Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Reporting Streetlight Outages

  There have been several reports in the Morning Sun Sound Off column of Mt. Pleasant streetlights being burned out.
  If you notice such a light, or one that is flickering, or on during the day you can contact Consumers Energy. Visit www.consumersenergy.com. Click on “Your Home” and select “Outage Center” on the left side of the page. Then click “Streetlight Outages” to fill in the report form. Describe the problem, the two closest cross streets from the outage, business or building names if possible, and the side of the street (north, south, east, or west). It can take several days to fix the problem.
  If the streetlight is a decorative one such as those along Main Street and downtown, report the outage to Downtown Development Director Michelle Sponseller at 779-5348, or email details to www.downtown@mt-pleasant.org. For more information contact Public Works at  779-5401.

No comments:

Post a Comment